Although fishing in our area is not well known we do, however have great sites for this fantastic relaxing activity.
- Prices and guides available on request
- Different sites available on request
- Booking in advance is essential
- Group discount & concessions available
- Most of our sites are in scenic areas.
- Our rivers are loaded with different types of fish.
- We cater for the more serious fisherman as well as the local who just wants to spend the day out with friends and family.
- Departure from Barberton Adventures after relevant documentation has been signed.
- We have many sites of interest.
- Locations will be divulged once a booking is made and permits are issued.
- Normally a full day excursion.
- A fishing licence of utmost importance. If you do not have one we can assist you in getting one which is valid for 1 year.
- Permits to various locations and sites.
- Food & Beverages for duration of the whole tour
- Transport (driving own vehicle to location)
- Fishing equipment.
- Fishing licence.
Q : What shoes do we need to wear?
A : Gumboots or comfortable shoes are recommended.
Q : Do I need warm clothes?
A : Yes, a light jacket in winter.
Q : Do I need sunblock and a hat?
A : Highly recommended.
Q : Are there bees?
A : Yes, at certain times of day. If you are allergic to bees make sure to bring your specific medication.
Q : Are there spiders and snakes en route?
A : Yes. TIA (This is Africa).