Sheba Masiko Tour
A traditional township farm tour, from milking goats to cows, coming soon!
Adults (16+) :
Children (13-15) :
Children (7-12) :
Toddler (0-6) :
Pensioners (65+) :
University Students :
Group discount & concessions on request
- Sheba Masiko (Cultural) Tours is a working family farm
- This is a step up from living in traditional mud and straw huts, where the Swazi’s starting building with bricks
- On this tour you can experience life in a traditional township setting
- Learn to milk cows and goats, collect chicken eggs, feed the pigs – all in a picturesque setting
Traditional township food, prepared by the family, will be served after completion of tour
Tour Duration : 3 Hours
Departure Times : Upon Request
- Depart from Barberton Adventures, after signing indemnity forms
- Arrive at Sheba Siding
- Spend duration of time on tour
- Lunch served upon completion of activities
- Milking facilities
- Egg collecting basket
- Taxi transport
A : Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
Q : Do I need warm clothes?
A : Yes, a light jacket in winter.
Q : Do I need sunblock and a hat?
A : Recommended for outside activities.\
Q : Are ablutions available?
A : A long drop (Yeah, Google it!)
Q : Are there bees?
A : Yes, at certain times of day. If you are allergic to bees make sure to bring your specific medication.
Q : Are there spiders and snakes en route?
A : Yes. TIA (This is Africa).