Barberton has an awesome range of unique flora; some are endemic to this region only.
- Prices and guides available on request
- Different sites available on request
- Group discount & concessions available
- Due to the various types of geological wonders and sites we have certain species of plants that are only endemic to this area.
- One of our most popular sites to visit is the flowering of the clivia’s, around the month of September.
- Departure from Barberton Adventures after documentation has been signed.
- We have many sites of interest pertaining to flora.
- Locations will be divulged once a booking is made and permits are issued.
- Normally a full day excursion.
- Specific species research.
- Flora list of the area.
- Guide (book in advance).
- Lunch can be arranged at extra cost.
- Food & Beverages for duration of the whole tour.
- Transport (driving own vehicle to location).
- Bathroom facilities.
Q : What shoes do we need to wear?
A : Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Q : Do I need warm clothes?
A : Yes, a light jacket in winter.
Q : Do I need sunblock and a hat?
A : Recommended for hiking/walking.
Q : Are there bees?
A : Yes, at certain times of day. If you are allergic to bees make sure to bring your specific medication.
Q : Are there spiders and snakes en route?
A : Yes. TIA (This is Africa).